Central nervous system drugs market include medications that are used in the treatment of diseases affecting the brain or spinal cord. The major diseases in the market include bipolar disorders, anxiety, depression, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and epilepsy. Top selling neurological drugs in 2016 include Copaxone, Lyrica, and Tecfidera.
The Central Nervous System Drugs Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global central nervous system drugs sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the central nervous system drugs? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The central nervous system drugs market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider pharmaceutical drugs market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The central nervous system drugs market section of the report gives context. It compares the central nervous system drugs market with other segments of the pharmaceutical drugs market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Central Nervous System Drugs Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including patient numbers (epidemiology) hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Access
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Analgesics, Anti-Parkinson Drugs, Anaesthetics, Anti-Epileptics, Other CNS Drugs
Companies Mentioned: Pfizer Inc., Biogen Idec, Novartis AG, Otsuka, and Teva Pharmaceuticals